Helpdesk & Support Manager have the chance to join one of the hottest PropTech start-ups. We want to fill a new position in our project management team and are looking for dedicated and motivated employees. What we offer in detail and what we expect in return, we have summarized below.
Sales Manager in and for UK (full-time)
HR Manager wanted. The digitalization of the real estate industry has just begun and we are in the midst of the turmoil with the ambition to become one of the most successful PropTech start-ups in Europe. What exactly we offer and what we expect in return, we have summarized below.
What do we do at PROPSTER?
PROPSTER is a cloud-based configuration platform with a wide range of features to optimise the handling of property developments. The most important functions include communication, documentation, deadline management, the 3D configurator, the electrical configurator, the handover tool and defect management. The entire platform is geared towards the needs of our clients and their purchasers.
Our vision is that buyers, tenants and investors purchase, configure and manage their property 100% online. In doing so, we accompany the property companies and their customers through the entire project cycle via our digital configuration platform.
In doing so, we enable property companies to increase off-plan sales, boost their efficiency and provide their customers, such as buyers, tenants and investors with a great purchase experience through more transparency, uniform communication and complete documentation.
What do we offer and what do we expect in return?
We are ‘first mover’ with our product and already active in several European countries. As a start-up, we have created a modern and team-oriented working environment from the beginning, which we have integrated into a holocratic structural approach. This is exactly what you will notice in the application process. We focus on a high level of personal responsibility and short decision-making processes in everyday work. Promotion opportunities, varied fields of activity and flexibility are further arguments for working with us.
Your fields of activity include:
- Handling of the complete applicant management
- On-time processing of administrative HR agendas (from entry to exit)
- Implementation of the on- and off-boarding process
- The development and implementation of HR strategies, personnel development concepts and training measures
- Creation and implementation of initiatives for employee retention and employer branding
- Active sourcing for suitable candidates in business networks and on online platforms
- Commercial or academic training, ideally with a focus on HR and employment law
- Work experience in recruiting
- Real estate background is an advantage
- Hands on mentality and a high degree of independence and motivation
- Team spirit
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
The salary offered is based on the IT collective contract and the respective job and experience level.
We are looking forward to your application, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project managers have the chance to join one of the hottest PropTech start-ups. We want to fill a new position in our project management team and are looking for dedicated and motivated employees. What we offer in detail and what we expect in return, we have summarized below.