Content and Data Manager / Project Developer wanted for Full- or Part-Time
The digitalization of the real estate industry has just begun and we are right in the middle of it with the ambition to become one of the hottest PropTech Start-Ups in Europe.
What do we do at PROPSTER?
PROPSTER is a digital configuration and collaboration platform that optimizes the configuration of property developments and the interaction with consumers. We enable property companies to configure developments based on their project criteria and provide their consumers (such as buyers, tenants and investors) an even more curated product and service list based on demographics and personal preferences. We also connect all relevant project participants and provide seamless documentation and communication throughout the entire development cycle.
The digitalization of the real estate industry has just begun and we are right in the middle of it with the ambition to become one of the hottest PropTech Start-Ups from Austria.
What do we offer and what do we expect in return?
We are ‘first mover’ with our product and already active in several European countries. As a start-up we have created a modern and team-oriented working environment from the very beginning, which we have integrated into a holacratic structural approach. This means a high degree of personal responsibility and short decision-making processes in everyday work. Opportunities for advancement and varied fields of activity are further arguments for working at our company.
Content and Data Manager
Our product offers a variety of design options, features and diverse structures for product presentation and process handling for property developers. Thinking along is therefore required and desired – as a Project Developer you will find the optimal project structure for our customers together with the project managers.
Your fields of activity include:
- Editing and compiling project-related and online-based data
- Independently create projects based on our feature set
- Responsibility for a successful implementation of our product based on the project specifications
- Independent work and steep learning curve in dealing with digital solutions
- You are part of the project management team and work together with us on customer-oriented solutions
Ideally, you bring a fundamental interest in technical solutions and digitization and have already been able to gain experience in working with web-based platforms.
- Sense of responsibility
- Fluent in German and English
- Accurate work
- Solution-oriented personality with good organizational and communication skills
- Affinity for technology and software solutions
- Convinced team player who likes to work independently
- Good time and priority management
- WordPress knowledge is an advantage
The payment is based on market salaries, overpayment depends on qualifications and experience. We are looking forward to your application, which you can send to email@example.com.