HEAD OF GROWTH MARKETING
Do you see yourself as ‘digital native’ and terms like SEO, CPC, account based marketing or customer journey are firmly anchored in your vocabulary? Do you work in a structured and accurate way? And are you just a nice contemporary?
Then you are just right with us to hire as Head of Growth Marketing!
The digitalization of the real estate industry has just begun and we are right in the middle of it with the ambition to become one of the hottest PropTech Start-Ups in Europe.
What do we do at PROPSTER?
PROPSTER is a digital configuration and collaboration platform that optimizes the configuration of property developments and the interaction with consumers. We enable property companies to configure developments based on their project criteria and provide their consumers (such as buyers, tenants and investors) an even more curated product and service list based on demographics and personal preferences. We also connect all relevant project participants and provide seamless documentation and communication throughout the entire development cycle.
What do we offer and what do we expect in return?
We are ‘first mover’ with our product and already active in several European countries. As a start-up we have created a modern and team-oriented working environment from the very beginning, which we have integrated into a holacratic structural approach. This means a high degree of personal responsibility and short decision-making processes in everyday work. Opportunities for advancement and varied fields of activity are further arguments for working at our company.
Your areas of responsibility
- In this exciting leadership role, you will have overall responsibility for the digital growth and visibility of the company
- You will use your experience to plan, implement and continuously develop a digital growth strategy together with your team. You work with the help of KPIs to track the success of your measures
- Furthermore, you have a holistic view of the customer experience and are responsible for the entire funnel – from acquisition to activation, retention, monetisation and recommendation
- You identify scalable and sustainable measures and implement them so that the business grows steadily.
- You will also orchestrate various channels such as search, social, email, affiliate and be responsible for paid marketing ad campaigns to target potential customers
- You will continuously optimise the user experience, the average order value and the conversion rate
- In this position, you will lead a team of 5+ people who will work with you to drive the digital growth of the business (Content, UX/UI, CRM, Paid/Seo, Communication)
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience in growth hacking or direct marketing, preferably at an e-commerce or tech start-up
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- You are a multi-talent with the ability to think outside the box, research, learn new things and make data-driven decisions
- You also have broad user knowledge in SEO, SEA, marketing automation, social media and affiliate
- You know how to measure success and you can interpret metrics like CPC, ROAS, AOV etc.
- Furthermore, you want to contribute significantly to the growth of an eCommerce start-up and act as a growth leader – and you are a visionary thinker
The payment is based on market salaries, overpayment depends on qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to your application, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.