HR Manager wanted. The digitalization of the real estate industry has just begun and we are in the midst of the turmoil with the ambition to become one of the most successful PropTech start-ups in Europe. What exactly we offer and what we expect in return, we have summarized below.
What do we do at PROPSTER?
With our B2B SaaS solution, we support property developers and project developers in handling their residential and office projects. The focus is on the optimization of processes, communication and organization between buyer and builder or project developer. Our platform is already integrated during the marketing of the projects, supports the configuration of the apartment, house or office and remains in use until handover and defect management. Our goal is to cover a large part of the value chain in these areas and to make life easier for our customers.
What do we offer and what do we expect in return?
We are a first mover with our product and already active in several European countries. As a start-up, we have created a modern and team-oriented working environment from the very beginning, which we have integrated into a holacratic structural approach. This means a high degree of personal responsibility and short decision-making processes in everyday work. Opportunities for advancement and varied fields of activity are further arguments for hiring with us.
Your fields of activity include:
- Handling of the complete applicant management
- On-time processing of administrative HR agendas (from entry to exit)
- Implementation of the on- and off-boarding process
- The development and implementation of HR strategies, personnel development concepts and training measures
- Creation and implementation of initiatives for employee retention and employer branding
- Active sourcing for suitable candidates in business networks and on online platforms
- Commercial or academic training, ideally with a focus on HR and employment law
- Work experience in recruiting
- Real estate background is an advantage
- Hands on mentality and a high degree of independence and motivation
- Team spirit
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
You will be paid in line with the market in accordance with the collective agreement, depending on your qualifications and experience. We are looking forward to your application, which you can send to email@example.com