Office and Team Assistant wanted. The digitization of the real estate industry has just begun and we are in the midst of the hustle and bustle with the ambition to become one of the most successful PropTech start-ups in Europe. What we offer exactly and what we expect in return, we have summarised below.
What do we do at PROPSTER?
With our B2B SaaS solution, we support property developers and project developers in handling their residential and office projects. The focus is on the optimization of processes, communication and organization between buyer and builder or project developer. Our platform is already integrated during the marketing of the projects, supports the configuration of the apartment, house or office and remains in use until handover and defect management. Our goal is to cover a large part of the value chain in these areas and to make life easier for our customers.
What do we offer and what do we expect in return?
We are a first mover with our product and already active in several European countries. As a start-up, we have created a modern and team-oriented working environment from the very beginning, which we have integrated into a holacratic structural approach. This means a high degree of personal responsibility and short decision-making processes in everyday work. Opportunities for advancement and varied fields of activity are further arguments for hiring with us.
Office and Team Assistant
Your fields of activity include:
- Organisation of meetings and important telephone calls for the lead links
- Ensuring office management, e.g. ordering office materials
- Correspondence in German and English in an assured style
- Independent completion of all assistance and secretarial tasks
- Travel organisation plus preparation and follow-up for the lead links
- Professional file and document management (electronic)
- Successfully completed commercial training or a comparable qualification
- Work experience in an assistance environment
- Real estate background is an advantage
- “Hands on” mentality and a high degree of independence and motivation
- Independent and structured way of working and organisational skills
- Team spirit
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
You will be paid in line with the market in accordance with the collective agreement, depending on your qualifications and experience. We are looking forward to your application, which you can send to email@example.com