You see yourself as a “digital native” and terms like Scrum, JIRA, SAAS, Customer Journey, Sprint Planning & Product Management are firmly anchored in your vocabulary? Do you work in a structured and precise way? And are you simply a nice person? Then you’ve come to the right place to join our product development team!
The digitalisation of the real estate industry has just begun and we are right in the middle of it with the ambition to become one of the hottest PropTech start-ups in Europe and beyond
What do we do at PROPSTER?
PROPSTER is a cloud-based configuration platform with a wide range of features to optimise the handling of property developments. The most important functions include communication, documentation, deadline management, the 3D configurator, the electrical configurator, the handover tool and defect management. The entire platform is geared towards the needs of our clients and their purchasers.
Our vision is that buyers, tenants and investors purchase, configure and manage their property 100% online. In doing so, we accompany the property companies and their customers through the entire project cycle via our digital configuration platform.
In doing so, we enable property companies to increase off-plan sales, boost their efficiency and provide their customers, such as buyers, tenants and investors with a great purchase experience through more transparency, uniform communication and complete documentation.
What do we offer and what do we expect in return?
We are ‘first mover’ with our product and already active in several European countries. As a start-up, we have created a modern and team-oriented working environment from the beginning, which we have integrated into a holacratic structural approach. This is exactly what you will notice in the application process. We focus on a high level of personal responsibility and short decision-making processes in everyday work. Promotion opportunities, varied fields of activity and flexibility are further arguments for working with us.
- In this exciting leadership role, you will have overall responsibility for the digital growth and visibility of the business together with the team
- Break down high-level product features into smaller iterations and ensure technical requirements are available and understood by the scrum team
- Evaluate the impact of all work elements, such as new features, enhancements and bugs
- Work with other Technical Product Owners to clarify dependencies between requirement areas and products
- Prioritise user stories and tasks in an effective product backlog to optimise the output and throughput of the development team
- High level of personal responsibility and self-organisation as part of the PROPSTER team – from initial ideas to the finished feature in the product
- The product roadmap is in your hands. You plan and coordinate the development of the product based on OKRs and requirements from the site.
- Your product is a white label solution for complex construction projects.
- As the interface between business requirements, user needs and the interdisciplinary development team, you always make the right decisions at the right time.
- You are passionate about KPI-driven work in order to guarantee product success at the right time.
- 3-6 years of relevant professional experience in product development or as a product owner in the B2B sector
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- High level of analytical and strategic thinking
- You are a communicative and open team player and can put yourself in the mindset of others
- You should be able to proactively exchange and gather information with/from different stakeholders on a daily basis
- You are multi-talented with the ability to think outside the box, research, learn new things and make data-driven decisions
- You have a degree or comparable training in computer science, product management, business informatics or similar.
- Furthermore, you want to contribute significantly to the growth of an eCommerce start-up and act as a product owner – you are a visionary thinker.
- You also have extensive user knowledge of Scrum, Jira, Atlassian, Bitbucket and various digital project management tools.
- Prior knowledge of BPMN and UML class diagrams is an advantage.
The payment is based on market salaries (€ 43.316,- yearly gross salary), overpayment depends on qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to your application, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.