Project managers have the chance to join one of the hottest PropTech start-ups. We want to fill a new position in our project management team and are looking for dedicated and motivated employees. What we offer in detail and what we expect in return, we have summarized below.
What do we do at PROPSTER?
PROPSTER is a digital configuration and collaboration platform that optimizes the configuration of property developments and the interaction with consumers. We enable property companies to configure developments based on their project criteria and provide their consumers (such as buyers, tenants and investors) an even more curated product and service list based on demographics and personal preferences. We also connect all relevant project participants and provide seamless documentation and communication throughout the entire development cycle.
The digitalization of the real estate industry has just begun and we are right in the middle of it with the ambition to become one of the hottest PropTech Start-Ups from Austria.
What do we offer and what do we expect in return?
We are ‘first mover’ with our product and already active in several European countries. As a start-up we have created a modern and team-oriented working environment from the very beginning, which we have integrated into a holacratic structural approach. This means a high degree of personal responsibility and short decision-making processes in everyday work. Opportunities for advancement and varied fields of activity are further arguments for working at our company.
Your fields of activity include:
- Communication link between Customer Success Management and Project Development
- Organization and structuring of project documents
- Organization of tasks within the project management platform
- Distribution of tasks to project development managers
- Supervision and control of the tasks, as well as their compliance with deadlines
- Interest in the real estate industry
- Real estate background is an advantage
- Experience with EDV- and software applications
- Fun at work with people and in sales
- Excellent time and priority management
- Solution-oriented personality with strong organizational and communication skills
You will be paid in line with the market in accordance with the collective agreement, depending on your qualifications and experience. We are looking forward to your application, which you can send to email@example.com