Sales Manager Wanted
Our Sales Circle is looking for committed and motivated employees. The digitalization of the real estate industry has just begun and we are in the middle of the hustle and bustle with the claim to become one of the most successful PropTech start-ups in Europe. What exactly we offer and what we expect in return, we have summarized below.
What do we do at PROPSTER?
PROPSTER is a cloud-based configuration platform with a wide range of features to optimise the handling of property developments. The most important functions include communication, documentation, deadline management, the 3D configurator, the electrical configurator, the handover tool and defect management. The entire platform is geared towards the needs of our clients and their purchasers.
Our vision is that buyers, tenants and investors purchase, configure and manage their property 100% online. In doing so, we accompany the property companies and their customers through the entire project cycle via our digital configuration platform.
In doing so, we enable property companies to increase off-plan sales, boost their efficiency and provide their customers, such as buyers, tenants and investors with a great purchase experience through more transparency, uniform communication and complete documentation.
What do we offer and what do we expect in return?
We are a first mover with our product and already active in several European countries. As a start-up, we have created a modern and team-oriented working environment from the very beginning, which we have integrated into a holacratic structural approach. This means a high degree of personal responsibility and short decision-making processes in everyday work. Opportunities for advancement and varied fields of activity are further arguments for hiring with us.
For the sales area, we are looking for a sales representative in CH who speaks fluent Swiss German, French and English. Ideally, you have several years of sales experience in the real estate industry, or you can point to relevant experience in B2B sales.
Your areas of responsibility:
- Development and maintenance of long-term relationships
- Acquisition of defined new customers as well as support and expansion of existing customers with full sales responsibility
- Product and solution presentations as well as contract negotiations and drafting
- Support in selecting the appropriate features for the respective projects
- Support in the continuous development of our software as an interface between project management, IT and customers.
- Data management with a CRM system
Your skill set:
- Sales training in the B2B sector
- Convinced team player, who also likes to work independently
- fluent in Swiss German, French and English language
- Good time and priority management
- Interest in the real estate industry or architecture
- Experience with software applications
- Enjoy working with people and selling products that require explanation
- Readiness to travel
- Completed education and ideally work experience in the B2B sector
- Reliability, sense of responsibility and high customer orientation
Our earnings model is composed of a fixed salary in line with the market according to a collective agreement and a lucrative commission share. We are looking forward to your application, which you can send to email@example.com.