Sales Manager in and for UK (full-time)
What do we do at PROPSTER?
PROPSTER is a cloud-based configuration platform with a wide range of features to optimise the handling of property developments. The most important functions include communication, documentation, deadline management, the 3D configurator, the electrical configurator, the handover tool and defect management. The entire platform is geared towards the needs of our clients and their purchasers.
Our vision is that buyers, tenants and investors purchase, configure and manage their property 100% online. In doing so, we accompany the property companies and their customers through the entire project cycle via our digital configuration platform.
In doing so, we enable property companies to increase off-plan sales, boost their efficiency and provide their customers, such as buyers, tenants and investors with a great purchase experience through more transparency, uniform communication and complete documentation.
What do we offer and what do we expect in return?
Sales manager UK
For the sales area, we are looking for a sales representative in England who speaks fluent English and German. Ideally, you have several years of sales experience in the real estate industry or you can point to relevant experience in B2B sales.
- Development and maintenance of long-term relationships (especially in UK)
- Acquisition of defined new customers as well as support and expansion of existing customers with full sales responsibility
- Product and solution presentations as well as contract negotiations and drafting
- Support in selecting the appropriate features for the respective projects
- Support in the continuous development of our software as an interface between project management, IT and customers.
- Data management with a CRM system
- Sales training in the B2B sector
- Convinced team player, who also likes to work independently
- (native) English language
- additional languages are an asset
- Excellent time and priority management
- Interest in the real estate industry or architecture
- Experience with software applications
- Enjoy working with people and selling products that require explanation
- Readiness to travel
- Completed education and ideally work experience in the B2B sector
- Reliability, sense of responsibility and high customer orientation
The salary offered is based on the IT collective agreement entry level with € 35,784.00 gross, plus a variable salary of € 20,000.00 – € 40,000.00 additional per year.
We are looking forward to your application, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.