Senior Finance & Accounting Manager/in (part-time, 20-30h)
The digitalization of the real estate industry has just begun and we are right in the middle of it with the ambition to become one of the hottest PropTech Start-Ups in Europe.
What do we do at PROPSTER?
PROPSTER is a cloud-based configuration platform with a wide range of features to optimise the handling of property developments. The most important functions include communication, documentation, deadline management, the 3D configurator, the electrical configurator, the handover tool and defect management. The entire platform is geared towards the needs of our clients and their purchasers.
Our vision is that buyers, tenants and investors purchase, configure and manage their property 100% online. In doing so, we accompany the property companies and their customers through the entire project cycle via our digital configuration platform.
In doing so, we enable property companies to increase off-plan sales, boost their efficiency and provide their customers, such as buyers, tenants and investors with a great purchase experience through more transparency, uniform communication and complete documentation.
What do we offer and what do we expect in return?
- Operational bookkeeping and accounting
- Administrative work with operational information and communication systems
- Digitalisation and organisation of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Administration of payroll accounting with tax advisors
- Assistance with the dunning process
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in accounting
- Excellent general computer skills
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented way of working and willingness to work
- Confidential handling of internal company information
We offer a market-compatible salary of 26.712,00 € gross/year (full-time). Overpayment depends on qualifications and experience. We are looking forward to your application, which you can send to email@example.com.