We are hiring for a new position in our team and are looking for dedicated and motivated employees. What we offer in detail and what we expect in reverse is summarized below.
The digitalization of the real estate industry has just begun and we are right in the middle of it with the ambition to become one of the hottest PropTech Start-Ups in Europe.
What do we do at PROPSTER?
PROPSTER is a digital configuration and collaboration platform that optimizes the configuration of property developments and the interaction with consumers. We enable property companies to configure developments based on their project criteria and provide their consumers (such as buyers, tenants and investors) an even more curated product and service list based on demographics and personal preferences. We also connect all relevant project participants and provide seamless documentation and communication throughout the entire development cycle.
What do we offer and what do we expect in return?
We are ‘first mover’ with our product and already active in several European countries. As a start-up we have created a modern and team-oriented working environment from the very beginning, which we have integrated into a holacratic structural approach. This means a high degree of personal responsibility and short decision-making processes in everyday work. Opportunities for advancement and varied fields of activity are further arguments for working at our company.
Your areas of responsibility:
- based on figma → design, prototype and develop robust and beautiful responsive multiple html template applications for end user
- support the process development of interactive, dynamic UX solutions
- collaborate with our product team and our designers to identify and solve key usability challenges for multiple applications
- develop integrations with various 3rd party tools and data platforms
- assist with the implementation of new UI designs
- cooperate closely with the backend developers as well as with the product team in an agile working environment
- actively involved in the design of the product and frontend roadmap for the next years
- GitHub portfolio of work that demonstrates what you love to do
- passion for crafting clean, elegant and secure and pixel perfect code
- Interest in modern UX approaches and a desire to develop a critical, detail-oriented eye for design and UIs
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skill-sets
- Passionate about continually up-skilling and learning new technologies
- care deeply about quality, usability, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
- Professional experience with fameworks above: Angular.js, Vue.js, React.js
- Good knowledge of Typescript and ES6 is a plus
- HTML 5 and CSS3 and CSS pre-processors (sass, scss) is a plus
- Basic understanding and/or experience how a REST API works
- Responsive design
We offer a market-compatible salary of 43.316,00 € gross/year (full-time). Overpayment depends on qualifications and experience. We are looking forward to your application, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.